Unique Classic Cars
2015 Bassett Drive
1992 Chevrolet Corvette finished in White paint. Clean carfax, no accidents indicated with 56,482 actual miles. Gray leather bucket seat interior in good shape. Powered by the 5.7L LT1 V8 under the hood with an automatic w/OD transmission. Riding on the correct saw blade wheels. Removable smoked transparent targa top is included with purchase. Equipped with power steering, dual power seats, AC Delco Gold stereo, A/C, electronic climate control, and power brakes. Headlights working correctly also. Paint is in decent shape overall. Stereo works! Stock sounding Corvette!
Please see video for full breakdown of this vehicle
Give us a call at 507-386-1726 or email \"[email protected]\" to inquire about this vehicle.
TRADES WILL BE CONSIDERED AND FINANCING IS AVAILABLE
This particular vehicle IS ELIGIBLE for an extended warranty! Ask us for more details!
MN residents are responsible for tax, license and title procurement fees. Out of state buyers will only have a $125 Title Procurement fee, no tax or other fees charged.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door