Ideal Classic Cars
2224 S Tamiami Trail
Possum Holler Garage Restoration - 5.3L LC9 V8 Engine - 4L60 Automatic - Air Conditioning - Classic Look AM/FM Bluetooth Stereo - Dakota Digital Gauge System - Power Steering and Brakes
This 1952 Chevy 3100 is another stunning rendition by the legendary Possum Holler Garage just outside of Nashville, Tennessee. The people at Possum Holler Garage build some of the most beautiful custom classic trucks you will ever find. This 3100 is fitted with a powerful GM Performance LC9 5.3L V8 crate engine mated to a modern 4L60 automatic transmission. Power steering and brakes ensure a smooth and safe ride. The unique exterior color is carried on inside along with black seats and door cards. Other interior features include a classic-look Bluetooth capable AM/FM radio, air conditioning, and a Dakota Digital gauge system. There's nothing like a Possum Holler restored truck! Here's your chance to own one of the most unique trucks in the country. Come visit our showroom in sunny Venice, Florida or contact us online or over the phone today to make it yours!
Please contact one of our expert sales consultants for the most complete information on this beautiful vehicle. They will be happy to answer any questions you may have, give you a complete walk-around, and in the process, supply you with the most detailed description of the vehicle. We gladly accept trades! We offer financing options on your purchase through only the best classic car financing companies in the business, with approved credit. Our customers buy with confidence. For over 30 years we have bought and sold quality classic collector cars all over the world. Contact Ideal Classic Cars of Venice, Florida today!
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door