PRICE REDUCED FROM $12,900!
*32,151 actual miles
*All original survivor car garage kept since new - 2 owner car
*4 cyl factory motor
*4 speed manual transmission
*Black Vinyl interior- Bucket seats w/ console - excellent original condition
*Original Orange exterior paint - very nice w/ a few chips
*Factory 14" rally wheels
*175/70/14 radial Mastercraft tires
*Kenwood AM/FM Cassette player w/ Amp in trunk
*Factory spare in trunk
*Original black convertible top (one small tear)
*Original factory chrome and original glass in car
*Luggage rack, dual exterior mirrors
*Top was tore in 1979 someone trying to break into it.
Rare original car. All gauges and lights work even the factory clock. This car runs and drives great. Turn key convertible ready to cruise!
Supersport Auto 586-791-0778
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door