2003 N. Broadway
1949 Buick super four-door sedan, really nice paint and very nice interior. It has a Straight 8 with the w/the hydradramatic automatic transmission. But the engines not so really nice...Some parts of the engine seem to have exited through the blocking & oil pan !!
For more pics &/or information please feel free to call or text our business cell phone Seven days a week up until 11 seven days a week up until 11 PM central. @ 620-249-7977.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1965 Rambler ‘MARLIN’
1970 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
1965 Chevrolet impala two door hardtop
1939. Ford Deluxe 2-dr. Sedan
Pittsburg , KS
1959 NASH RAMBLER AMERICAN 2-DOOR
1963 Chevy Biscayne 2-dr. Post
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door