1971 Ford Mustang Grande, 351 Cleveland. Numerous repairs in past years, shocks, brakes etc.Will provide list Recently installed sound deadening insulation. Brand new still in box black carpet and black headliner included. Some interior removed for re-painting and installing insulation. Originally had vinyl top- all trim included. No rot or rust through, some feint surface rust. Original bill of sale and all work receipts retained. Peter 585-278-4141
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door