FSD Hot Rod Ranch
37245 County Road 439
1950 Chevrolet Deluxe Coupe *Fully Restored* powered by a 5.7L 350 V8 with GM 700R4 Automatic transmission. Upgraded Light Gray Suede & Leather Interior with Air Conditioning. Mirror Black Exterior with Front Powered Disc Brakes and Power steering.
I, STEVE PHELPS OR MY ASSISTANT BOB FOREMAN, WILL IMMEDIATELY AND PERSONALLY ANSWER YOUR PHONE CALL 7 DAYS A WEEK, 7 AM - 10 PM (EST).
GIVE ME A CALL ... RIGHT NOW … AT 689-688-6348 or 407-717-6270.
** Also check out our website (( FSDHotRodRanch.com )) for Additional pictures of Car.*
-Mirror Black Exterior
-Chrome Bumpers & Trim
-Polished Billet Specialties Wheels
-Light Gray Suede & Leather Interior
-Original Steering Wheel // Ididit Tilt Steering Column
-Light Gray Steel Dash w/ Chrome Trim
-5.7L 350 V8
-Billet Air Cleaner
-Polished Intake Manifold
-GM 700R4 Automatic
-Front Powered Disc Brakes
-Ford 9” Rear
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door