Unique Classic Cars
2015 Bassett Drive
1972 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme in Sunfire Yellow (56 paint code) with tan vinyl roof. 350 V8 under the hood with TH350 auto trans. Power steering, power brakes, and A/C! Tech\'s did note the A/C is inop (and disconnected) but the components are still there. Saddle vinyl bench seat interior with center armrest; this one having both shoulder and lap belts per person. Headliner and dash both looking good also. Seating surfaces in nice shape and shows well. Riding on the correct rally style wheels with radial tires. Stereo works!
Please see video for full breakdown of this vehicle
Give us a call at 507-386-1726 or email \"[email protected]\" to inquire about this vehicle.
TRADES WILL BE CONSIDERED AND FINANCING IS AVAILABLE
This particular vehicle IS ELIGIBLE for an extended warranty! Ask us for more details!
MN residents are responsible for tax, license and title procurement fees. Out of state buyers will only have a $125 Title Procurement fee, no tax or other fees charged.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door