1973 Custom Toyota FJ Cruiser. This Toyota Land Cruiser is one of a kind. Total frame-off restoration by Dutch Boys Hotrods, Vicksburg, MI in 2019. Brand new 35" MT tires and rims. - . Less than 150 miles since restoration. & New 350 Chevy SB, 400 HP Mother Humper Cam, American racing aluminum heads, Edelbrock manifold and carb. Bimini cover and new Bestop cover included. Super clean. Must see!
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door