3071 Poplar Grove Road
In 1982 Disney's Epcot Center opens, Argentina invades the Falklands and nobody's even heard of Madonna. More importantly to celebrate nearly 15 years of the C3 Corvette General Motors released a limited run of these fuel injected beauties.
This 12,777 mile Vette , runs, looks and drives like a nearly new car. The paint is all original and in excellent condition as is the interior and the engine compartment. Everything here looks nearly brand new and we have ice cold AC and a driving experience that only an original unmolested car can provide. You will be amazed how good she looks from every angle!
Forget the rough riding older Vettes the 1982 has a very controlled yet comfortable ride, and the awesomely named Cross-fire fuel injection gives you a smooth idle, good throttle response and smooth starts. All in all this is a very easy to live with an enjoyable collector vehicle.
We gladly help you to get your classic shipped to your country worldwide and delivered right to your home. With years of experience we work together with the best partners in the shipping business to make sure you classic car gets there . We also offer a "German TUV Service" where we take care of all the things that need to be changed or taken care of, to get it road legal in europe.
Just ask for a quote and - wir sprechen deutsch!
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door