Coast Motor Company
708 17th Street East
1971 Pontiac GTO Coupe. This Goat is finished in arguably the best color you could get on a muscle car, Canyon Copper Metallic. The paint is accented by a clean Dark Saddle interior. Our Pontiac is powered by a massive 455CI V8 engine with Edelbrock heads, Edelbrock intake manifold and an Edelbrock carburetor. The power is put to the ground by a freshly rebuilt Turbo 400 automatic transmission with a shift kit and stall converter. It is a nice running and driving car thanks in part to power steering, power disc brakes and brand new Vintage Air aftermarket air conditioning system. Other features include AM FM stereo, bucket seats with center console, tilt steering column, tinted privacy glass all the way around, rear spoiler, dual exhaust, and correct Pontiac Rally wheels wrapped in BFG Radial T/A tires. Please call Coast Motor Company today at (941) 212-6548 or after hours at (941) 417-0269 and we would be happy to help answer any questions you may have. Also, if you would like additional photos or videos please do not hesitate to ask. Keep in mind that we can provide financing as well as open or enclosed transportation right to your door. We have the ability to ship just about anywhere in the world regardless of your destination. Our goal is to make the whole process easy and fun so give us a call and see what we can do for you. All information provided is to the best of our knowledge and we are not responsible for errors or omissions.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door