1933 Ford Roadster Factory 5 Car is titled as a 2011 and will be emissions free forever. Massachusetss title in hand. It has a new Ford 302 HO motor mated to a rebuilt 4 speed automatic AOD trans. It has disc brakes all around and a cobra rear end. paid 11k for the car to be painted volcanic orange. Black interior with 3 sets of seats. Spared no expense with interior including a chrome tilt steering column. have lots of extra parts that go with the car. This kit with the roof is 25k at Factory 5 and doesn't include a motor, trans, wheels, tires, exhaust and much more. Just the kit and paint Most people use a donor car with used motor. This motor was purchased new! The car still had to be put togethor professionally. Another 10k. Show winner everytime!! -Vehicle is on consignment and at our clients home -Please Call First and talk to a rep at 231-468-2809 EXT 1 -Showroom is by appointment only Please Call -If you would like a FREE Listing please visit our consignment page or Call
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door