Classic Car Deals
1952 Cadillac Series 61 Sedan. Car is 100% Original with approximately 80% original factory lacquer paint. All mechanical components have been rebuilt or replaced in the last 2 years. My beautiful Caddy has factory Hydro-Electric power windows and power front seat and they all work perfectly. The interior is 100% original and in perfect condition with no tears or sun fade, all door panels are also in perfect original condition. Even the trunk has the original dressup cards and materials. Within the last 14 months I have had the carb rebuilt, transmission removed and seals replaced along with the rear main seal on the engine. She still drips a little as an old girl of 62 years might. Also brand new 3\' wide white wall tires, complete new exhaust system from manifolds back. All brake wheel cylinders have been rebuilt along with the master brake cylinder. The car has no rust, ever! Please Note The Following **Vehicle Location is at our clients home and Not In Cadillac, Michigan. **We do have a showroom with about 25 cars that is by appointment only **Please Call First and talk to one of our reps at 231-468-2809 EXT 1 ** FREE Consignment Visit Our Site Today Easy To List Your Vehicle and Get it Sold in Record Time.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door