American Classic Cars
2282 Arrow Hwy
La Verne, CA
La Verne, CA
1947 CHEVROLET FLEETLINE DELUXE C-742 Presented here is a beautiful 1947 Chevrolet Fleetline Deluxe 4 Door Sedan. The exterior has been repainted in a deep tan color, with the original interior outfitted in tan cloth with vinyl trim, complementing the exterior. Equipped with the correct inline 6 cylinder (216ci) engine with oil bath air cleaner. Mated to the original manual 3 speed on-the-column transmission. This is a very solid original car! Dressed in the Deluxe trim and original steel wheels with original wheel caps. Wrapped around the wheels are wide white wall tires. This car is in amazing condition for a 1947 model year. It was purchased out of Nevada and currently has a Nevada title, presenting no rust. ***If you are viewing this on Facebook Marketplace, be sure go to our website to view all photos. (www.amclassiccars.com)*** GIVE US A CALL @ 909-596-5700 WITH ANY QUESTIONS THAT YOU MAY HAVE. OUR BUSINESS HOURS: MONDAY-FRIDAY 9AM-5PM
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door