Gullwing Motor Cars Inc
2430 46th Street
Hard to Find 1966 Mercedes-Benz 600 SWB Restoration ProjectThis 1966 Mercedes-Benz 600 SWB is a very desirable and collectible original car in need of complete restoration. Green with tan interior. It's been stored in a trailer for many years. Not currently running and has rust. One of only 323 manufactured for 1966 and a rare luxury engineering marvel.Price: $24,500
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door