150 S Church Street
1977 Pontiac Trans Am Special Edition-Hurst T Tops Smokey & the Bandit
Recently Entire Full restoration 45,000 Original Miles 10/10 Excellent body/paint 10/10 Buckskin interior Numbers Matching 400ci Power steering-Power disc brakes Numbers Matching 4 Speed Factory Wheels 3:23 Factory gear ratio Original sheet metal Excellent underneath Factory Code 19 paint 1 of 2699 ever made Numbers matching Original build sheet Original window sticker Very rare buckskin interior Original $420ea tires Over $12,000 spent on engine, suspension, radiator, shocks, brakes. All gaskets replaced. Everything to make it drive like new. Have all receipts. Even heads were sent out to add more power. T tops have zero scratches Must see engine compartment. Looks like brand new These TAs are projected to go up in value faster than any other muscle car out there These trans ams are considered to be the last muscle cars ever produced. Because Pontiac held onto the 400 engine until 1979. Then it was all over. This is a chance to own a real actual Y82 special edition. This is NOT a clone. This is this rarest Bandits ever made. PHS Documented Runs/Drives/Stops Excellent Over 160 photos available 15 minute video available
100% Financing is available
Qualified buyers Delivery available anywhere in the world Call or text 847-848-1850
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door