Hanksters Hot Rods
2907 Rt 119 Hwy S.
Homer City, PA
Homer City, PA
CLICK DIRECTLY ABOVE FOR MORE PHOTOS AND A VIDEO OF THIS VEHICLE !! THIS VEHICLE IS LOCATED IN OUR PA. SHOWROOM, FREE SHIPPING AND WARRANTY !!Bluetooth. Power Brakes. Power Steering. 120mph Speedometer. 17 Inch Wheels. 3.50 Gear Ratio. 396cid Stroker Engine. Aftermarket Speakers in Package Tray. Alpine AM/FM/CD Radio. Aluminum Radiator. American Racing Torq Thrust II Wheels. Billet Specialties Steering Wheel. Black Carpeting. Black Dash. Black Door Panels. Black Headliner. Black Vinyl Interior. Bright Rocker Moldings. Bright Wheel Lip Moldings. Bright Window Trim. Center Console. Ceramic Ultra Hi-Temp Wires. Chrome Air Cleaner. Chrome Front and Rear Bumpers. Chrome Valve Covers. CPP Show Stopper Hydra Stop Hydraulic Assist. Driver and Passenger Side Mirrors. Dual Exhaust. Electric Cooling Fan. Electric Exhaust Cut Outs. Frame Connectors. Front Bucket Seats. Front Tires: 215/50/17. GM 12-Bolt Rear End. Holley Sniper. Electronic Fuel Injection. POSI Rear End. Power Master Starter. Pypes Street Pro Mufflers. Pypes X Pipe. Rear Bench Seat. Rear Tires: 235/55/17. Rear Trunk Spoiler. Red Exterior. Seat Belts. SS Gas Cap. Steel 2-Inch Cowl Induction Hood. Stock Distributor. Tremec 6-Speed Manual Transmission. Weiand Aluminum Intake. CPP Steering Box. Accel 8mm Plug Wires. Front Disc Brakes. Rear Drum Brakes. Visit Hanksters online at www.Hanksters.com to see more pictures of this vehicle or call us at 724-471-2975 to schedule your visit today. Note: FREE SHIPPING AND WARRANTY IS ONLY ON SELECT VEHICLES AT THE FULL RETAIL PRICE FREE SHIPPING IS ONLY IN THE CONTIGUOUS US ..
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door