Classic Car Marketing Inc.
Classic Car Marketing, Inc. Southern California’s premier marketing company is pleased to introduce this new listing offered for sale by one of our clients.
This 1936 Ford Sedan Delivery is all steel and is powered by a heart pounding 427 Big Block backed by a Turbo 350 Automatic transmission. Yep, all go AND all show. This one is definitely one to add to your collection. Ford 9 inch rear end with four-link suspension and coil-overs, Mustang 2 style front suspension, power rack and pinion, and power brakes; disc up front, give her all the goodies you need and want in this fun, fabulous, feisty Ford. Custom interior with comfy bucket seats, tilt wheel with Banjo steering wheel, and custom rear wood floor for that special touch we car nuts always look for. American Racing wheels finish off this street rod just right all around. Offered at $54,500 OBO. For more information please visit our website at www.classiccarmarketing.net or call us at 619-972-7073. Please mention the vehicle you are inquiring about so we can respond promptly. Inspections are encouraged before any purchase, of any vehicle, anywhere.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1991 Corvette ZR1 LT5 Like New
1930 Ford Model A Street Rod Done Just Right
1965 Corvette Roadster Survivor Numbers Matching
1959 Edsel Corsair Same Family 40 Years, Very Nice
1958 DeSoto Firesweep Bare Metal Restoration
1964 Dodge 330 Tribute Period Correct Perfection
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door