2158 Union Place Suite C
Simi Valley, CA
Simi Valley , CA
This Classic Grand Sport Tribute car has it all! There is nothing like driving a classic sports car that is hiding a secret under its shell. This 64 Corvette has been built from the ground up with all of the modern performance and creature comforts of a newer car. Starting with a fuel injected LS376 V8 crate motor with a hot cam rated at 480 Horsepower backed by a Tremec 6 Speed manual transmission, 3.73 ratio Dana 44 rear differential, Dewitts custom radiator, complete custom Tube chassis with C4 front and rear suspension, QA1 adjustable coil over shocks, 4 wheel power disc brakes by Wilwood, 159 and 1510 Vintage style American Racing wheels with giant Mickey Thompson Radials and dual side exhaust with electronic cut outs. The interior options include leather Z06 seats, tilt steering column, complete set of Auto Meter gauges, high end stereo system with Navigation, Dynamat sound deadening insulation throughout, 4 point roll cage and very cool race car graphics. Come check out this fast and fun Vette Magazine centerfold car, you won't be disappointed!
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door