1974 Dodge Dart with 79000 miles. It has the indestructible 225 slant 6, automatic transmission and power steering. Less than 800 miles since the engine was rebuilt, installed new tires, windshield, radiator, and reupholstered seats. Price includes both new rear quarter panels that were purchased from Summit but not yet installed. This appears to be the only metal work that needs to be done. You can drive this car home.
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door