702 N 1st St.
You talk about cruising in style this 1959 Ford Sun liner is the one to do it in! This Raven black convertible is absolutely breathtaking inside and out. The previous owner stated that it only has 14585 original miles and after looking this car over I believe it. It's powered by it's H code 352 4bb 300HP V8 engine and backed up by it's smooth shifting 3 speed manual transmission. It comes equipped with power black top fender skirts dual exhaust continental kit 3.56 rear end Am radio clock original wheel covers and wide white wall tires. This is not your average run of the mill old ford. This is a show quality rust free car! It's floors frame body and trunk all appear to be it's original rust free sheet metal. It's black paint is still single stage and has been buffed to a show quality shine laid out over one of the straightest bodies I have ever seen on one of these long quarter panel Fords. Retractables are nice however the tops work only some times and are a constant chore! That's why I love the simplicity of the Sun liner Convertible. It's original interior is still in perfect shape covered by it's original plastic on the seats. You can be the first customer ever to take off the factory plastic see thru covers that have been protecting this time capsule the last 60 years! Not only is this a show quality car with that 300HP engine and the low miles this thing runs and drives just like it did back in the day. Don't let this one slip away if you have always dreamed about owning one of these sweet convertibles! 76BColor A BlackTrim 55Trim 1Axel 2 Call us today to schedule your test drive.""Because life's too short to drive boring cars!""
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door