1936 Ford 2-door slant back, all steel body, complete frame off restoration, new floor pans front to back, 4 wheel power disc brakes, bolt in Mustang II crossmember, rack and pinion steering, newly rebuilt Ford 302 motor ( with 107 miles on it at present time ) completely rebuilt AOD transmission, narrowed 2000 Mustang rear-end 10 bolt, 7.5 gear ratio, adjustable rectangular 4 link, dual exhaust, Vintage heat and air, complete new custom interior, all new gauges, Speedway chrome tilt column, Lokar Nostalgia overdrive shifter, 15" American Racing polished aluminum wheels, 10" wide on rear, 8" wide on front, stainless headers plus lots of extra chrome, Edelbrock aluminum intake, rear seat pass thru, AM/FM/CD stereo, dual electric wiper system by Newport, custom paint.
This is not a drag strip car. This is a classic car that you can enjoy driving down the road with the A/C on. Another old ride saved by Charlie's Hot Rod Garage.
$54,000 CASH. Call Charlie (870)416-4771
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door