FSD Hot Rod Ranch
37245 County Road 439
1994 Ferrari 348 Spider Powered by a 3.4L DOHC V8 with 5 Speed Manual Transmission *40K ORIGINAL MILES*. Factory A/C, Manual Steering, and Power Disc Brakes. Nero Black Exterior with Tan & Nero Black Interior and Tan Cloth Convertible Top. Full Service & Document History.
I, STEVE PHELPS OR MY ASSISTANT, WILL IMMEDIATELY AND PERSONALLY ANSWER YOUR PHONE CALL 7 DAYS A WEEK, 7 AM - 10 PM (EST).
GIVE ME A CALL ... RIGHT NOW … AT 407-717-6270 OR 689-688-6348 !
** Also check out our website (( FSDHotRodRanch.com )) for Additional pictures of Car.*
-Nero Black Exterior
-Tan Cloth Convertible Top (Original Black Top Included)
-Pop Up Headlights
-Original Silver 5-Spoke Wheels
-Tan & Nero Black Leather Interior
-Original Black Gauges
-5 SPD Gated Shifter
-238 FT-LBS Torque
-3.4L DOHC V8
-Power Disc Brakes
-Original Tool Kit
-Original Books & Service Records
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1957 Ford Thunderbird Convertible
1954 Chevrolet Corvette Convertible
1947 Ford Deluxe Sedan Resto-Mod
1954 Ford Customline Ranch Wagon
1951 Chevrolet 3100 Step-Side
2006 Harley Davidson Road King Trike
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door