Classic Car Marketing Inc.
Classic Car Marketing, Inc. Southern California’s premier marketing company is pleased to introduce this new listing offered for sale by one of our clients.
This 1966 Chevelle SS is a real 138 car and is a great example of a classic you just have to have in your collection. Built 454 big block backed by a 4 speed manual transmission, so you can just feel the power as you shift down the road. 12 bolt rear end, vinyl top, power brakes, disc in front, and upgraded rims and tires finish off the look just right. Bucket seats and a center console complete the vision of this highly desirable classic Chevy. Priced to sell. Offered at $58,500 OBO. For more information please visit our website at www.classiccarmarketing.net or call us at 619-972-7073. Please mention the vehicle you are inquiring about so we can respond promptly. Inspections are encouraged before any purchase, of any vehicle, anywhere.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1950 Chevy Trick Truck Award Winning Custom
1956 Packard 400, Rare Original Classic Loaded
1981 Chevy C20 Scottsdale Long Bed New Motor
1954 Ford Skyliner Glass Top Stan Snow Collection
2014 Cadillac CTS-V RARE Wagon 1 of 1700 One Owner
1955 Chevy Sedan Delivery Rare 350 Small Block
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door