Studio Hotrods Inc
4118 US Hwy. 12
Richmond , IL
Only 1,800 Cadillac Eldorado Biarritz convertibles rolled off the line in 1957, making this stunning beauty a rare treat. From the mirror-finish Bahama blue paint, to the immaculate matching blue and chrome interior, this immaculate car underwent a no-expenses spared full restoration.The 1957 Cadillac Eldorado Biarritz was the pinnacle of automobile ownership for many Americans in the 50s, and still is to this day.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door