Gullwing Motor Cars Inc
2430 46th Street
Rare and Desirable 1970 Mercedes-Benz 280SE Low Grille Cabriolet with Floor ShiftThis 1970 Mercedes-Benz 280SE Cabriolet is an extremely desirable and hard to find Low Grille model with factory floor shift. Finished in a handsome olive green color code DB291 over bamboo leather with a tan soft-top. A very original and presentable car that runs and drives well. 2.8 litre inline 6 cylinder engine, floor shift automatic transmission, air conditioning, Becker radio and power windows. Will need rear window for soft-top replaced. Nice driver quality paint and chrome. Mechanically strong. One of just 200 low-grille cabriolets manufactured. Not to be missed by any enthusiast or collector of the marque.Rare as One of as Few as 200 Low-Grille CarsOne of Just 1,390 280 SE Cabriolets BuiltOne of Mercedes-Benzs Final Hand-Built ModelsDesirable Floor-Shift ModelPrice: $125,000
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door