UP FOR SALE IS THIS MOSTLY ORIGINAL 1970 CUTLASS SUPREME CONVERTIBLE! HAS IT''S 350 ROCKET MOTOR THAT WAS REBUILT 12K AGO BOLTED TO IT''S TURBO 350 TRANNY. NEW WATER PUMP. HIGHWAY GEARS IN THE REAREND FOR EASY CRUISING. PS/PB/AM-FM RADIO THAT WORKS. HAS A/C THAT NEEDS AN R12 RECHARGE, BUT ALL THE PARTS ARE THERE. REPAINTED 2 YEARS AGO IN ITS ORIGINAL GM CODE50 BAMBOO COLOR. SPORTING A 442 HOOD, BUT HAVE ORIGINAL THAT GOES WITH IT READY TO SWAP OUT IF DESIRED. RALLY STRIPES ON HOOD CHANGED THIS SUMMER FROM BLACK TO INTERIOR MATCHING DARK SADDLE PLUS MATCHING PIN-STRIPPING ADDED AT SAME TIME. FRONT BUCKETS REUPHOLSTERED THIS SPRING. HAS CORRECT SSII RALLEY WHEELS AND GOOD RUBBER. NEW CORRECT TRUNK MAT. ALL NEW BADGING. EXTERIOR TRIM IN GREAT CONDITION. DETAILED ENGINE BAY. UPGRADED SPORT SIDE-VIEW MIRRORS. VERY CLEAN UNDERCARRIAGE. ALL SHEET METAL AND NO BONDO!! POWER TOP WORKS AS IT SHOULD! HAS WON A LOCAL SHOW!
ALWAYS STORED IN HEATED GARAGE. METICULOUSLY MAINTAINED AND DRIVEN ONLY IN NICE WEATHER TO AND FROM CAR SHOWS.
SOLD AS-IS WITHOUT WARRANTY IMPLIED OR CONSENTED. NOT INTERESTED IN TRADES OR ASSISTANCE SELLING. NO LOW BALL OFFERS!
REPRESENTING OWNER WHO IS A RETIRED NHL ALL-STAR!!
CALLS ONLY AT 612-961-9850! WILL NOT RESPOND TO EMAIL!!
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door