390 Commerce Park Dr., Jackson, MS 39213
1600cc 4 Cylinder Engine
4 Speed Manual Transmission
What an amazing Karmann Ghia survivor with only 34,842 miles! This car is an all original example of a Type 34 Karmann Ghia. All Type 34 Volkswagens were nicknamed “Razor’s Edge” due to their aggressive styling. Of the 42,500 produced, less than 1,200 have been registered in the United States. At the time, the Type 34 was the most expensive production Volkswagen…they cost as much as TWO Beetles! This car runs and drives great, the 1600cc motor pushes this little car around nicely.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door