1987 Buick Grand National,3.8 SFI turbocharged,auto,ps,pdb,tilt,cruise,cold ac,vanity mirror,twilight sentinel,pioneer stereo CD,upgraded speakers,hot wire kit,TT chip,adjustable fuel regulator,upgraded fuel pump,new tires.70K miles,very nice paint and interior. A great driving get in and go car.
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door