Laguna Classic Cars Automotive Art
2171 Laguna Canyon Rd
Laguna Beach, CA
Laguna Beach, CA
This is a custom built car featured on the cover of Northern Rodder April 2006 magazine because of rarity of the model and the creativity of the design. The body was extensively modified including chopping the top, a power opening front hood and customizing the front and rear ends. Mechanically the chassis was stripped, cleaned and reinforced with an additional cross-member, front air bags were added in addition to independent front suspension along with power steering and power disc brakes. The rear end features a 4 link setup, 10 bolt GM rear end, power disc brakes, and air bags. The 318 CID engine is from a 1995 Dodge Ram and was kept stock for reliability. The interior features fawn leather upholstery, power windows, air conditioning, and tilt steering wheel. The look is completed with a pair of American Racing wheels. This wagon is titled in California as a 1951 Plymouth, is exempt from smog certification and has a clean title. Low rate financing is available with rates as low as 3.5% APR with approved credit. You can apply directly on our website (www.lagunaclassiccars.com) by clicking on the "Financing" tab. We can also arrange delivery to almost anywhere.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door