Crown Concepts LLC
3930 W. Costco Drive
For a true MG enthusiast or classic car collector, this 1958 MGA is at the very top! One of 773 produced as a North American LHD version, it has been brought back to its original self in an excellent way, exterior to interior, and all the mechanical features. And we are excited to share the build photo albums, great articles, which include being Senior Grand National Winner with AACA and a Premier National Winner with NAMGAR. Couple all this with excellent documentation, an Authentication/Appraisal Report and its own 3' x 5' framed show picture to hang in your garage or showroom with this beauty.
The exterior is a Island Green, available only on 1500 Coupes until February of 1958. And the interior is done up in black with Green accents (dash and piping), with white headliner. It is one stylish Coupe, and you will enjoy the feel of it once seated.
Powered by a 1489 c.c. inline four cylinder, with the addition of a period correct performance modification called the Judson Supercharger coupled with a single two-barrel carburetor, and a manual 4-speed transmission, you can enjoy some true sports car driving, with a responsive rack and pinion steering set up.
And the overall condition since the restoration, and the limited miles put on it, as it was in a showroom styled atmosphere, gives this MGA a #2 rating with some areas near #1. It is that nice and available now for your viewing. We look forward to your phone call at 1-520-900-7586 or a visit to 3930 W. Costco Dr., Tucson, AZ! We have financing options available as well. This is truly a Must See!
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door