Gullwing Motor Cars Inc
2430 46th Street
1971 Lamborghini Miura S with Matching Numbers: One of Just 138 Ever Produced and a California Car out of 40 Year Ownership This exciting 1971 Lamborghini Miura P400 S is just out of 40 year ownership and is an original matching numbers California car. Red with black leather interior and showing 38k kilometers. One of just 138 to ever leave the factory, this Miura S has been sitting most of its life and may be the last unrestored example in existence. Production Number 437. This Miura S was originally delivered in extremely rare Bianco Miura (white). It runs and drives well but would benefit from minor cosmetics at this point. Just out of an estate, here's your chance to own an original example of the iconic super-car. Rare Miura S: One of Just 138 Ever ProducedRetaining its Original Matching Numbers Engine Originally Delivered in Extremely Rare Bianco Miura (White) A Wildly Coveted and Collectible Example of Lamborghini's "Original Super-Car" A California Car out of 40 Year Long-Term OwnershipPrice: $1,095,000
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door