This 1963 Buick Special is perfect for your weekend cruises. Equipped with a 3.2L v6 with automatic transmission this beauty will take you wherever you need to go. If you are looking for a factory Buick or a perfect candidate for a restoration this hot rod is the one for you! Call us today to schedule your appointment to come see it.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door