GR Auto Gallery
4722 50th St SE
Grande Rapids, MI
Grande Rapids, MI
GR Auto Gallery is pleased to offer this 1969 Mercury Cougar Convertible for your consideration. This Cougar is powered by a 351ci V8 motor which is paired with an FMX Select-Shift automatic transmission. The motor fires right up, idles smooth, and powers this classic American vehicle down the road with plenty of power.
The exterior is finished in White and features a power-operated white soft convertible top. An official Marti Report accompanies this Cougar and notes that it was optioned with the Dark Red Vinyl Decor Bucket Seats which remain in great condition along with the rest of the interior. Making the drive a true pleasure is an AM radio, power steering, and power front disc brakes. This Cougar rides on new tires and is ready to be enjoyed by its next owner.
The Mercury Cougar was first introduced in 1967 and finally gave the brand its own pony car. The Cougar was based on the Mustang and featured a lot of shared mechanicals but a three-inch longer wheelbase. The exterior was meant to evoke a more European flavor and the car was said to have drawn inspiration from the Jaguar E-type. Please call or email with any questions or for additional information.
Gr Auto Gallery, LLC and our sister company, Wheelz Sales and Leasing Inc. makes every effort to represent each vehicle accurately and with integrity. We also welcome third party inspections when necessary. Although we try to do our very best to be accurate in our description writing we are human and do make mistakes. Unless otherwise noted, All vehicles are sold AS IS, No Warranty Expressed or Implied. All sales final.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door