PRICE REDUCED OVER $10K
*GM documentation from Canada
*1 of 4,381 shipped to Canada
*Muncie close ration 4 speed manual transmission
*LT1 350CI V8 Non-numbers
*Edelbrock Aluminum E-street USA heads / correct winters intake
*Holly dual feed carburetor
*Correct dual snorkel air cleaner
*Aluminum radiator added
*Factory air cleaner and aluminum finned valve covers
*Aluminum pulleys and chrome alternator
*Hedman Ceramic coated headers
*Dual exhaust flowmaster mufflers
*Factory gauge pack with 150mph speedo and 8k RPM Tachometer
*AM FM upgraded radio with 6x9's in rear
*MSD ignition, distributor and wires
*Dual sport mirrors w/ driver side remote
*Bucket seats w/ console
*12 bolt rear end w/ sway bar
*Power disc brakes
*Front and rear spoiler
Asking price includes both sets of wheels both the factory and US Mag wheels 18" rear and 17" front. Brand new wheels on fresh rubber.
New chrome and trim. All base coat clear coat paint. Great color combination. Refinished 15" factory wheels with white letter Goodrich TA Radial tires. Beautiful paint with a few small blemishes, detailed engine bay and underbody. One of the nicest 70's we have ever owned.
Showdown Motors Inc. 586-791-0778
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door