Classic Car Marketing Inc.
Classic Car Marketing, Inc. Southern California’s premier marketing company is pleased to introduce this new listing offered for sale by one of our clients.
This 1932 Ford Roadster is beautiful inside and out with Gibbons body, Dan Fink windshield, and a HiPo 383 c.i. GM small block with turbo 350 transmission. Boxed “32” frame with 4 inch drop front axle and Pete and Jakes front assembly, Ford 9 inch rear end with 3:70 gears, Vega steering box, and Wilwood brakes on real Halibrand wheels. Custom interior and finished trunk, hidden sound system with CD changer. Attention to detail throughout. This is a remarkable build offered at just $39,995 OBO.
For more information please visit our website at www.classiccarmarketing.net or call us at 619-972-7073. Please mention the vehicle you are inquiring about so we can respond promptly. Inspections are encouraged before any purchase, of any vehicle, anywhere.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1955 Chevy Sedan Delivery Rare 350 Small Block
1988 Chevy C20 Crew Cab, Big Block, AC, Tow
1979 Mazda RX7 Low Miles One Owner Showroom
1966 El Camino LS2 402 Small Block 740HP Stunning
1973 Chevy C10 406 Small Block Fuel Injection XLT
1949 Chevy Tin Woodie Spectacular Show Stopper WOW
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door