Nothing beats the ride quality of this unique big classic car. Its been in the family since it was new, and has always been garage kept. Less than 41,000 original miles. Car is all original with the exception of new brakes, exhaust system, shocks, and master cylinder. Car is in excellent condition. Has 350 engine with 4 BBl Carb, automatic transmission, power steering, power brakes, and factory air conditioning (which still works well). You wont be disappointed with this great car. Serious inquiries only, please. Contact me for additional photos.
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door