702 N 1st St.
This 1966 Chevy Chevelle Malibu with Super Sport Trim is absolutely Stunning. Its black mirror finish paint job looks amazing laid out over a laser straight body. It comes equipped with power steering power front disc brakes vintage heat and AC SS trim and badges dual mirrors stainless headers flow master dual exhaust banjo steering wheel march serpentine belts aluminum radiator electric fan Am Fm Stereo System Tachometer gauges 12 bolt posi rear end and is riding on a really nice set of Chrome Ridler Rims with 18"" in the front and 20"" in the rear. Its not only a super straight car but is extremely solid on top and underneath! Its black bucket seat with full console interior looks amazing with its 4 speed shifter wrapped around a correct console with mounted tachometer. This black beauty not only looks awesome but drives awesome as well down the road powered by its 427/450HP V8 engine backed up by its smooth shifting 4 speed transmission. If you are looking for a great looking and driving American Classic Muscle Car this is it! Call us today to schedule your test drive.""Because life's too short to drive boring cars!""
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door