Classic Car Deals
!!!Call For Location!!!
1963 Ford F100 stayed in original owners family till I got it. has a 292 y block 2 barrel that's bored 40 over with 3 speed on the tree. Truck runs and drives. All new gaskets in motor, new fuel pump and fuel lines. new sparkplugs, wires rotor and button and coil. all new breaks on the front end.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door