Crown Concepts LLC
3930 W. Costco Drive
This is an American Classic......1958 Chevrolet Corvette.....AND CROWN CONCEPTS JUST LOWER THE PRICE BY $10,000!...TIME TO BUY THIS BEAUTY NOW! General Motors in the 50's put out one brilliant design after another, and few are more timeless and widely recognized than the 58 Corvette. Look at the quad headlights, the contrasting side cove, and exquisite detailing throughout. More than a sports car, they were truly artwork.
Classic Red with White exterior paint, with the beautiful bucket seats and interior all in Red, it stands out, and will for years to come.
As you view the photos, look at the vintage of the 50's gauges, instrument panel, and over all design of the cockpit. It stands on it s own, and you'll be enjoying this ride and the looks for a long, long time.
GM powered this Vette with a 283 Cubic Inch V-8 backed by the 3 speed manual. And this particular convertible has had everything gone through with documentation on hand. Even the original Hard Top comes with the car, with the existing soft top in premium condition. In other words, this car will stand on its own, and give its new home a lifetime of car shows, cruising, and plenty of "wow" looks. And it just went over 100K on the miles.
Look it over, and Crown Concepts will work with you on an appointment to view in person, or use our expert video and Face Time efforts to deal long distance. Call today....1-520-900-7586.....and allow yourself the extreme pleasure of owning your dream 1958 Corvette!
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door