Crown Concepts LLC
3930 W. Costco Drive
This 1965 Backdraft Roadster comes equipped with a 5.0 Coyote Engine and is in pristine condition. With classic styling, side pipes and a ground pounding exhaust note, this Cobra will steal the attention of any car show! It runs and drives like it did right off the factory floor. Ready to jump in and enjoy a road trip! This Silver with white stripes roadster has Power steering for increased drive ability. A 12v accessory outlet for charging modern devices. The car also has a kill switch to protect against theft. Its wide stance and low profile catches a lot of attention on the road.
1965 Backdraft Roadster
5.0L Ford Performance Coyote Engine
Tremec 5 Speed transmission
Rack & Pinion steering
Built in 2014
Vacuum Assist Hydraulic
4 Wheel Disc Brakes like new
Power Steering! - uncommon on a Cobra
Upgraded 80 Amp Alternator
Electric Fuel pump
Auto Meter Gauges
Wooden Steering wheel
BMW Rear independent suspension
Falken Azenis RT 615K Tires
Tires date coded 2013
Front tires 245/40 R18
Rear tires 295/40 R18
Tire Tread depth 3/16
Genuine knock off wheels
12V accessory outlet
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door