1930 Model A Ford, 3-window, 4-door, deluxe sedan, in "original" condition. Motor and clutch have been rebuilt. Body (no rust/good wood), roof top, rear window shade and upholstery are all original.
VIN and title VIN match (3258961).
Runs and drives well. Good tires. Repainted to original colors - black fenders and emblem blue body.
Buyer must arrange shipping
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door