Completely modified 1972 Volkswagen Super Beetle. This beauty sports a Brandy Wine Kandy paint job with a gold underlay. 2 1/2" taken from windshield and wedged down. The front and rear fenders have been molded into the body. 1932 Ford straight axle front end. 2110 Stroker Volkswagen motor with dual carburators, less than 2000 miles on motor. Auto meter gauges, Hyundai Tiburon sport seats, rack and pinion steering. Also has chrome exhaust pipes, aluminum wheels with Mickey Thompson front tires. This car has won first place in its class every car show we have attended. Runs and sounds great!
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door