AutoMarket King LLC
931 Wyoming Ave
West Pittson, PA
West Pittson, PA
1967 Chevrolet Camaro RS/SS (Estes Park, CO) $65,000 obo This is a beautiful race ready 1967 RS/SS Camaro. Owned for the past 30 years. This is a race car and not currently street legal as it has been raced in the RMVR and has also taken 1st and 2nd place in the Denver car show race car division. The slick looking blue paint is sure to grab attention as it pairs seamlessly with the white stripes. Built in 1992, this full restoration cost $83k, in today's market you would be lucky to build this without breaking the six figure mark. Powered by a Chevy 302 with a radical cam and heads built by RHS and dyno'd at 476HP there is more than enough muscle behind the pedal with a 4 speed transmission and aluminum drive shaft. The vehicle has recently been gone through as early as last year and it has not been raced since. Additional features include but are not limited to a Full solid roll cage, Aluminum flywheel, Mark William rear end with 4:10 gears and axles, as well as Brand new tires and brakes. This RS/SS has always been meticulously maintained and stored in heated garage, this car is race ready and can hit the track whenever you're ready. For more information please contact our friend Ray at 970-215-3354
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door