Classic Car Deals
1933 Ford 2-door sedan all Henry Ford with glass fenders has a 605 cubic inch big block Chevy built by k&k racing turbo 400 trance stall converter two and a half inch exhaust with flowmasters out the back trans cooler four core radiator mustang independent front suspension rack and pinion with disc brakes 8 in Ford rear end in rear four bar with coilovers stock frame completely bin boxed and customized all pleather interior with recaro bucket seats and banjo steering wheel custom headliner with overhead console with map lights all tinted glass billet instrument panels sound system with amp and surround sound torque thrust d wheels 15x4 1/2 in the front 15x6 in the rear custom paint orange Coral Pearl with custom graphics and stripes and the list goes on and on. Please Note The Following **Vehicle Location is at our clients home and Not In Cadillac, Michigan. **We do have a showroom with about 25 cars that is by appointment only **Please Call First and talk to one of our reps at 231-468-2809 EXT 1 ** FREE Consignment Visit Our Site Today Easy To List Your Vehicle and Get it Sold in Record Time.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door