Classic Car Deals
!!!Call For Location!!!
1979 Chevrolet Camaro Z28. This AZ, car is from a private collection. It has the born-with matching-numbers original 350ci engine that's been professionally built to 400hp. It has 21,961 original miles. It's also equipped with Turbo 350 automatic transmission, power steering, power brakes with front disc brakes and a 12-bolt posi rear axle. Fun and fast, it sounds very mean with a custom Flowmaster exhaust system. It has Ice-cold hard-hitting air conditioning. The laser-straight body has never been crashed and it has never had any rust. It's had one repaint to original dark blue PPG base coat with five coats of clear, color-sanded and excellently buffed. The interior features all unmolested original upholstery, dash, door panels, visors, glove box and console. Never abused and always stored in a climate-controlled garage, it retains the original weatherstripping. The engine bay is extremely detailed, and so is the bottom of the car. Mechanically, everything is sound. Very fast and beautiful original low mile car!
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door