This beautiful red Ford Mustang Convertible features a rebuilt 302 engine installed around June 2009. The owner still has the original number matching engine block. Vintage Air added in 2008. In 2009 all rusty panels were removed and replaced and the whole car was repainted. Has a fuel safe racing cell tank, nice red interior, Foose Wheels, power brakes, and an automatic transmission. Up to date on maintenance. For more information or to schedule and appointment contact us at 281-463-4968!
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door