1962 Chevrolet Impala Solid with 70% of body work done glazed and blocked on rear right door and quarter comes with 327 turbo fire engine for will throw in a rebuilt 350 Chevy engine with stand has chrome valve covers, oil pan and water pump. Worth a good amount also...have a driver side quarter panel if you decide to use its up to you or what's there can be fixed either way. . Has tons of extra parts in trunk 100% Solid with salvage title.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door