Gullwing Motor Cars Inc
2430 46th Street
1957 Jaguar XK140 MC Roadster Matching Numbers 1957 Jaguar XK140 MC Roadster with Matching Numbers: Rare and Desirable Performance C-Type HeadThis matching numbers 1957 Jaguar XK140 MC Roadster is the ideal candidate for straightforward restoration. Green with black interior. Just out of long-term ownership and storage, this barn-find is a non-running project. Its special C-Type performance head makes it well worth the effort to restore. These cars are nearly impossible to find and this particular example comes complete and extremely original. A wonderful opportunity to own and restore an MC performance model XK140 with C-Type cylinder head. Special Performance MC Model XK140 RoadsterMatching Numbers Excellent Original Car to RestorePrice: $49,500
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door