THIS IS A FULLY RESTORED. ""1966"". Chevelle. SS TRIBUTE. ....,136 car. YOU CANNOT TELL EXCEPT BY VIN. ....NO RUST. DESERT CAR...396 / 600 mi. Has all original look. Like sold new. PPG. paint. CAR WAS STRIPPED TO METAL.
ALL NEW. TRIM. ...WINDOWS..FELTS..INTERIOR. ORIGINAL...TOP TO BOTTOM. ..DASH COMPLETLY NEW WITH SS GAUGES TRUNK IS AS NEW. NO RUST....ORIGINAL POLIHED ALUM TOURQUE THRUST RIMS. NEW COOPER TIRES
NEW PPG FRONT DISC BRAKES
NEW POWER STEERING
TANK CLEANED WITH. NEW SENDING UNIT
WIPERS 2 speed
Gas gauge works
Much more........ call to get videos and many more pics. Jim. 714-335-7556
I HAVE PRICED THIS LIKE NEW CAR $ 10k less than rear 138 cars of equal work
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door