East Coast Classic Cars, LLC
325 East Cornelius Harnett Blvd.
Stk#090 1965 Chevy El Camino
Work Performed by Metal Rebel Fabrication.
Painted Green with Patina Finish with Flat clear coat sprayed on it. The door handles and drip rail molding are good. The front & rear molds on windshield and back window are good as is the door frame moldings. Driver side outside moldings are good, hood trim and grill good. Wheel well moldings are good. Bed moldings and emblems are new. Front & rear bumpers and taillight trim are all good. Boss wheels with Hankook tires like new, 235/40ZR/18 front, 255/45ZR/20 in rear. Power front disc brakes, new coil over suspension with adjustable Height springs, spray in bed liner with black bed mat. Sits and looks good.
Aqua bench seat, padded dash, Automatic on column, Vintage Heat & A/C, Retro sound radio with rear speakers, new black seat belts, new Vintage black 3 point steer wheel, Aqua carpet with black rubber Chevy Logo floor mats, new gauge cluster face chrome with speedometer, fuel gauges and 6m in dash tach. Black face aftermarket 3 gauges set under dash, oil-water-volts new. Headliner and sun visors good, door panels good, arm rest is good, sill plates are good. Door rubber looks new. Looks good inside.
Powered by a Correct 327 engine with double hump heads. Holley aluminum intake, 650 Holley carb, Summit Racing ceramic coated headers, dual Flowmaster exhaust, mid-range 6m Cam, chrome Chevrolet logo valve covers, chrome Chevrolet logo air cleaner, chrome timing chain cover, aluminum upper pulley, chrome water neck. New Power Booster and master cylinder. Have most of the receipts for the work done. Runs and handles great. Visit our website at www.ecoastcc.com for more info.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door